Monday, January 7, 2013

Sevivon, Sov, Sov, Sov


My husband uploaded another video of our first born yesterday after quite sometime. We just realized that her piece above has already reached 9000 hits in youtube and still counting. Out of curiosity I open the link once more to confirm the said number of hits. I watched it one more time. As I was watching the video I couldn't resist  to reminisce starting from the moment I had this young lady in my tummy. All the "firsts"  experiences I have as a mother. With the circumstances that she is battling now,  I don't know if it is fair or even make sense to anyone but all I want is turned back time to this very moment where she looked so innocent, very obedient, simply playing the piece without even thinking it will reach 9000 hits and just ended  it with a smile. A genuine smile that is. As a mom seeing a genuine smile in her face is an assurance that she is okay, she is fine, all is well and that there is nothing to be worried about.

But life is not turning back, it is moving forward. As time passed by we are happy she is coping and heading forward. Life is a paradox and that there are circumstances beyond our control. The most important thing was that we were able to erase in her mind all the negative things and feelings that disturbed her a lot. 

As we move forward, I know her dad will capture another vivid and pleasant smile and will be excited to upload it as much as I am willing to relate a story of that captured moment. We don't know when that be but with a strong belief and with a burning desire we, as a family, believe it will happen with the help of God Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind! Comment Below.